Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grand Palais


The next place we stopped was the Grand Palais. It was closed on the inside, however, they had colorful transparent film of some kind on the windows and we were able to see in through this into the interior. The outside of the building was also fantastic and it all made for some wonderful photos. These kids were hanging out in front enjoying each other's company.
























What the indside looks like with no color added. This was seen through a tiny tear in the film.


4 comments:

Virginia said...

The top two definitely go together. I love this set. The colored film on the windows is fantastic. I never got inside the Grand Palais either. Waaaaaa!

Maya said...

Virginia: Thanks! I loved all the color.

Cele said...

whoa the color. I love the picture of the arch with the cattle skulls, French Texas decor.

Maya said...

Cele: I was surprised to see the skulls too. Not something you normally see on these buildings!