Monday, June 22, 2009

Bat-N-Rouge II


More images of the Drag Queens vs. Dykes softball game.






The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence were in attendance.



To each his own.






Dancing Drag Queens









The game drew a large crowd.





















This is no ordinary softball game. For donations people can buy all manner of things such as making people leapfrog, run bases, get an automatic home run, or be out.






In the end, the Dykes won this one because they brought in more donation money.

8 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

That's quite a ball game. Sorry I missed it.

Maya said...

Linda: It sure was! Hopefully they will have another one next year that you can go to!

Tash said...

Good - I was pulling for the Dykes!
Any man in drag that looks better than me gets booed!
Really good shots showing the fun.

Rob said...

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful. fun photo-shoot, excellent work. Aah, the person with the Herman Munster shoes, they're gonna' have a hard time stealing second base.

Cele said...

It looks like fun, but I'm thinking Stacey and Clinton have their work cut out for them.

Maya said...

Tash: I imagine you look better than some of them did!


Dusty: Thanks! Fortunately, the person in those shoes was just an audience member, not a participant!

Janet Kincaid said...

These are all great! The drag queens look fabulous. I should cheer for the dykes, but I have a feeling I'd be rooting the queens on!

Maya said...

Janet: Thanks! I was rooting for both. Just couldn't decide!