Saturday, October 25, 2008

BFF

I received the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) award from two people: Dusty Lens and Tash. Thanks to both of you!



Now it is my turn to give the award to other deserving bloggers following these rules:
1. Only five people are allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

A Yankee in Belgrade - Bibi (she has the distinction of being the newest commenter from far away - Welcome!)

D.C. Confidential - D.C. Confidential

Sydney Daily Photo - Sally

Themiddleofnowhere, MT - Professor

Rachel: Photo Diary - Rachel

4 comments:

Janet Kincaid said...

Hey thanks for this! That makes two bloggers I like who have graced me with this award. Thank you!

Greyhound Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greyhound Girl said...

You picked me ?!? Wow- thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks, girl! I will have to ponder who to bestow this upon...