Sunday, August 3, 2008

Road Trip!

It's been awhile since I went on a road trip. Hitting the open road gives one such a sense of freedom and leaving the work day life behind!


Our sweet ride. This is a Syncro that just had a Subaru engine put in. It definitely helped give it some power!



We drove up through the Okanogan in Washington up to the Okanagan (yes, they spell it differently) in British Columbia. We stopped in a small town that had a farmer's market and they had this map of the goods that are produced in the area.



Where else can you see two horses pull up to a mini-mart at a gas station? This is in the last town before the border called Oroville.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH, i didn't know you were on a road trip! where else are you going? guess i'll keep checking back in - enjoy!

Anonymous said...

ps, that was me, christie :)

Maya said...

christie: Glad you told me who you are! It was really only a road trip for a day, then I was in the Okanagan near Kelowna for a few days. I flew home last night. I'll post pics from the next days of the trip once I've gone through them!