Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photo Ops Everywhere!

Today was a veritable smorgasbord of photo ops! I actually had to edit some of them out so as not to overwhelm y'all.


I was racing down the steps of my apartment building this morning in my usual rush to get to work when I skidded to a halt in the lobby and just had to take a photo of this. How could you not? Why was it there? What does it mean? An odd sight to start of my day for sure!

Then at lunch I saw the Great Dane lady (see previous post). It's not every day you see beautiful dogs like that!



Then the goats came to Capitol Hill! I had heard of them, but never seen them, so this was an exciting event. They were just below the dog park hanging out munching on the tall weeds next to the freeway. Most of them were resting by the time I took these photos. Clearly they had had a long hard day of munching!











2 comments:

Rob said...

In your 1st pic, I must admit to doing this sort of thing. Finding ordinary objects lying about and placing them where people will find them and wonder why they are there. Simple amusement. Yes, I am easily amused.

Love the goats. I've often thought about a goat or two at home. They mow the lawn, fertilize the lawn, and provide goat cheese when processed. Sustainible and green!

Maya said...

hah! I wouldn't exactly call this an ordinary object though...

These are goats that the City of Seattle bought for just those reasons. You have to love a city that makes decisions like this!