Sunday, June 15, 2008

Romance and Salmon at the Stumbling Goat

I got taken out for a belated b-day dinner tonight at the Stumbling Goat. I've been wanting to try this place for a long time as they support local farmers, ranchers, and independant producers. I was not disappointed!


This drink is called Romance. That would be a "kiss of Chambord" you see at the bottom.



I can't even describe how good this salmon was. Those are sea beans on top. I'd never had them before, but they are tasty.

7 comments:

Rob said...

Whoa! This almost looks too good to eat...almost. What exaclty are sea beans?

Maya said...

It was both good to shoot and good to eat! Read up on Sea Beans. This gives much more info than I could. I'd never had them before!

Janet Kincaid said...

Salmon. Yummy.

That looks divine. But then, the lighting probably helps a bit with that, eh?

And who knew about sea beans?

Jerez Sherry said...

OMG!! Too beautiful to eat, but I'll bite!!

Maya said...

d.c.: I really lucked out with the light!

jerez: Go ahead and bite! It is worth it...

Anonymous said...

oh, i have always wanted to go there... i'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. i guess i DEFINITELY need to go there sometime.

Maya said...

When you are feeling better, maybe we can go! I think you would like it.