Friday, April 18, 2008

Two Things Challenge: Masculine/Feminine

I had two other ideas for this challenge, but they wouldn't have been "family friendly" for the website. I think everyone has some masculine and feminine traits, so decided to show mine through two pairs of my shoes. I bought the combat boots quite a few years ago and rarely wear them anymore, but I love them too much to get rid of them. The other pair are Fluevogs. Some of the coolest shoes EVER!








"old friends are good friends" Fluevog soles are the best!

6 comments:

Rob said...

Excellent choice! Dang, you read my mind. This is so similar to what I was thinking when I thought of masculine / feminine. No modeling on my wife's part. I chose not too. You'll have to wait until Sunday.

Maya said...

I would have loved to do some nudes for this one, but I have no one willing to pose for me at the moment.

I was wondering what you had in mind since this was your idea!

Janet Kincaid said...

Yeah, Maya! I'm so glad you're participating. These are excellent interpretations. I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to photograph.

Folly Blaine said...

Nice perspective!

I love those Fluevogs. I'm breaking in a pair of Burgundy Gibson Swirl right now and I can't wait to quit with the Band-Aids already. They're so worth it though.

The Artful Eye said...

Perfect interpretation. Glad you joined in on the challenge.

Maya said...

d.c. and artful: Thanks! It is fun to have an idea in the back of your mind while taking photos every day. A little something "extra" to think about. These challenges are fun.

christy: Those are really nice shoes! I love the color.