Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Creative Friends

I'm still sick which makes me so so sad because I'm missing my friend's birthday bash. I thought this looked so fun and I've been looking forward to it for over a month now! In looking around my apartment again in my fuzzy state of mind, I realized I have some creative friends. One in particular I miss very much. I'm not even sure where she is these days. Prague? Florida? I decided to post some of my favorite mementos from her to make me feel better.


*Name removed to protect the innocent.



Cheesy, but I love it!



I think she probably makes me look much better here. Ernie Steele's was a great dive bar on Broadway that is no longer in existence. Too bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who wrote that poem, but you should marry him. That is so beautiful and I don't find it one bit cheesy. Not one bit.

Sally said...

Get well soon!

Thanks for visiting on my Blogbirth-day!
Sydney Daily Photo

Janet Kincaid said...

Good, smart, loyal friends are the best, aren't they?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Nothing worse than feeling oogy and being house-bound. Be well!

Maya said...

cynthia: It was written by a friend and a "she" so legally i couldn't marry her anyways. ;-)

sally: Thanks for visiting! I love your blog and will check back often.

d.c.: Yes, life just wouldn't be the same without them! I'm tired of trying to find things to photograph in my tiny crowded apartment. Thanks for the well wishes!