Saturday, February 9, 2008

Walking vs. Driving

The highlight of my day was getting my new shoes. I've been told that I have to wear walking/running shoes while walking to save my knees and feet. I love the way my Asics make my feet feel, but I walk every day to work and hate wearing those white shoes (usually with some neon colored trim) with my work clothes (usually black). I feel like a walking fashion faux pax. Yesterday I was perusing Zappos.com and came across some BLACK Asics! I immediately ordered them (only three pairs left!) and they came today. You have to love that kind of service. I am in love with my new shoes.


My new shoes. This photo is (edited: was) being cut off. Some of the previous photos have also been (edited: were) cut. I'll have to look into changing the code on this template.



This is what I avoid by walking home!

No comments: