Monday, February 18, 2008

Old and New

OK, yesterday I got home too late to post, but took several photos.


On the way home from seeing The Savages (great movie, excellent performances - go see it!), I took this photo by accident. I was shooting out the window and I forgot to turn the flash off. We just happened to be driving by a sign at the exact moment of the click.



After dancing our butts off at Neighbors, my friend and I were ravishing so we walked to La Spiga to eat. It is a bit yuppie and expensive for my tastes, but the atmosphere is nice and the food and vino are excellent!



Cleavage and wine



My old brick apartment building on Capitol Hill seen from the roof of another building.



In contrast are the condos going up everywhere on Capitol Hill.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

So many cool photos. Now I'm trying to figure out which building you live in based on your provocative photo.

Also, Love La Spiga, even though it is a teensy bit pretentious.

Maya said...

For me to know and you to figure out! There will be another clue in the next post...