Sunday, February 10, 2008

Caucusing

This was the first time I've ever been to a caucus. I was told by friends that my vote would only count if I caucused in this election as the votes wouldn't count in the primary for Democrats. It was a very interesting process though a little chaotic. The place (SCCC) was packed. It was good to see so many people coming out to voice their opinions. Our little group ended up having 5 delegates appointed for Obama and two for Hillary. .5 of the Hillary vote had to be lobbied for as she only got 1.48 of the delegates at first.


Outside the caucus



Outside the caucus



Part of my group



My placemat at the 5 Spot where I had dinner. Their theme is currently "Route 66" which I was interested in having grown up in Flagstaff.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Your posts are great Maya! On this one I might suggest a little textual transition before the Route 66 photo. It's nice having the larger photos. Perhaps you can share some technical expertise with the class.